Vendor Spotlight. Favored Occasions
 - Because this is the day you have been dreaming of...
RSS

Recent Posts

Could It Be More Than A Hobby?
Rain Wedding Planning 2017
Bridal show season is just around the corner
Linen Rentals
Your Engaged!!!!!! Now what???

Categories

Bridesmaids Corner....because behind every great bride...is a great Bridesmaid
Little things we love
Rain Linen Rentals
samantha post
Specials and Contest
The DIY Bride, leads on Deals we have found.
Vendor Spotlight
Wedding Planning 101
Why Hire a Planner?
powered by

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Vendor Spotlight. Favored Occasions

Vendor Spotlight
Favored Occasions
We first met Tomi Kazarovich at the Ohio launch of Wish Upon A Wedding.  She like us launched her company in 2010; it has been an honor getting to know her.   It is with great pleasure that we introduce you to Favored Occasions; they are  a reseller for Kate Aspen & Fashioncraft favors, Weddingstar wedding accessories, and also Carlson Craft & eInvite invitations.

Why I started my business:
I love being creative and enjoy seeing the pieces of a big picture come together.  I’m very detail-oriented and to me the “little things” mean a lot.  It’s always exciting to help a bride by suggesting favors and accessories to compliment her upcoming wedding. Knowing that my passion is contributing to making someone’s day a bit more special is very rewarding to me.

Favors

My take on favors:
A very important point I’d like to mention is that favors are still a key piece when planning. They’re not only meant to be a keepsake from the celebration, they’realso a token of appreciation to those who shared your special day. Today there are so many options for wedding favors. Not only can they can match the color of a wedding, they can also be used to help pull together or even inspire a theme, such as floral, Asian, romantic, or fairytale, just to name a few.

DIY and Pre-packaged options:
For those with a creative flair, I have everything for the DIY bride-to-be including bags, boxes, tins, ribbons, and labels – you name it.

For those looking to save time, but want something unique, I suggest favors that pre-packaged with a ribbon and tag. They can also be ordered with personalized tags and some even offer custom box color options.  All are very reasonably priced and most do not require minimum quantities. This is a wonderful alternative.
Favors

Some of my favorite favors:
I’ve always been partial to giving gifts that are what I like to call “practical.” Something that’s just not put away and forgotten, but is functional and provides a reminder of the original reason it was given. Some of my favorite favors include: bottle stoppers, photo coasters, luggage tags, and letter openers.

Other items I also suggest include favor box labels, table numbers, place cards, and wine bottle labels.  They can be personalized and are offered in a wide variety colors and design options.
Themed print

10 Comments to Vendor Spotlight. Favored Occasions:

Comments RSS
www.rushmyessays.co.uk on Monday, October 16, 2017 8:53 AM
The business of the wedding planner is indeed a well flourishing business. As wedding season is something that just won’t cease even in the future. But the thing is that whether your theme is attractive enough to get some customers. These things matters a lot in such business.
Reply to comment

calvin on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:24 AM
This blog is very informative blog. Every visitor is looking very good stuff in coming future. I was looking the same information here. Thanks for it. Comfortable ncr form
Reply to comment

black canary costumes on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:59 AM
I bought a Cosplay of Black Panther. This will be my first ever cosplay. I was not sure if purchase the costume.gru cosplay I was afraid the wrong size or for the non existent customer support. Instead I received an excellent service. The costume is amazing and fits perfectly. It looks like the pictures on Cosplay Shop is COSJJ.COM. The material is very comfy and not poor quality. The delivery was fast and accurate. bolin cosplay costume I received the costume in two weeks from the purchase. One day later I received an e-mail with the confirmation and the tracking number. I highly recommend this web site for all cosplayers and to all.once upon a time costumes for halloween
Reply to comment

PhD dissertation writing services on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:49 PM
Thanks for mentioning about the details of post Would love to share it as a reference.Looking forward to receive this type of details of different post in future as well.
Reply to comment

best custom essay service on Thursday, July 05, 2018 7:55 AM
I think I should read more about your service. I want to make my wedding ceremony perfect.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:20 PM
I will continue visiting this blog regularly.
Reply to comment

Homes Tead Surveying on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:47 AM
Other items I also suggest include favor box labels, table numbers, place cards, and wine bottle labels. They can be personalized and are offered in a wide variety colors and design options. Home Today Furniture , Came Home , Home Improvement News , Home Improvement Now , 1st Home Improvement , Home Improvement Zone , Derek Lawless , Explode Your Law Practice , The Paris Law Firm , Paris Law Firm , Seza Law , Azs Afford Realestate , Steam Boat Springs Realestate , Destin Realestate For Sale
Reply to comment

troubleshoot sound on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 11:21 PM
If you are interested to get the solution of no sound in windows 10 free of cost without download so click on our site and do enjoy.
Reply to comment

idol net worth on Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:44 AM
your article is very wonderful. It is impressed. thank you so much for sharing with us. And i want to introduce my site with you idol net worth I think you will enjoy it.
Reply to comment

Smith on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:18 AM
Fantastic blog post here. Vendor spotlight favored occasions is very informative post here here Your style of the presentation of the post is good. Thanks.To get grass mats Click here http://grassmatsco.co.uk/
Reply to comment